Sunday, October 19, 2014

A day out with Oo-Oo Lay and Aunty Hnin

One nice sunny day me and Zaw Zaw and my mum went to meet my Aunty and U U Lay to have a day out. My dad had to work at a conference.

First we went to my Auntys friends house. She was very nice. We had lunch there- my mum tried some fried frog and I had some curry and rice.

After that we wemt to visit the monastr
y where my brother is going to become a monk.
There were lots of buddhas. The abbot gave me an apple and a biscuit.

Finally we went to the zoo. It was a free range zoo and there were heaps of monkeys and deers hanging about.

We got to feed a elephant, some of the monkeys, deer, and we also got to see and feed a hippo. When it walked away it made a giant noise.

When we ran out of bannanas the monkeys kept running after us because they were still hungry.

And on the way home we went to the commonwealth world war 2 memorial that remembers the sacrifice of 27,000 soldiers from all over the world who fought for the English Queen. All of those people had died in war. Most of them were young men around their 20s.

On the way home we stopped at Pwa Pwa and Poe Poe's house for dinner and I met some more relatives. We did basketball, drawing and played uno alot.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Htet Htet,

    Willy and Bo here. So great to hear about your adventures it sounds really cool and fun.

    We had our school fair on the weekend, went on heaps of rides and both got new dragons.

    Take it easy. We miss you!

    xx Willy G and Bo

    ReplyDelete