Monday, October 6, 2014

Going Round in Circles

I have gone back to Melbourne to get the last of my luggage. I am staying here for 3 days today is my last day.

On Monday I started my distance education classes.

During the last few days I have been staying at my friend Mary's house. So far we have been to highpoint, and while we were there we bought a few clothes and went to this place called Yo-get-it. were you pick your flavoured yogurt and you chose your toppings then if you guess how much it weighs you get it for free.

One evening we went to my Aunty Fiona's house and later on we went  to Yarraville Gardens and met our friends called Robin and Edwina. We had dinner at the food vans. I had tacos.

I also lost a tooth but the tooth fairy didn't find me yet. We are moving around too much!

2 comments: