Sunday, January 25, 2015

My aunty fiona arrives

Today is the day befor my brother Zaw Zaw going to be a monk i cant wait! And it is also the day my aunty called fiona is comming to burma to join us so we we have to go qnd pick her up from the airport i cant wait for that etheir. When she arrived we took her to her to go buy her a one set for my brothers shimpu house wich was a bit of a drive. When we arrivede at the place we left fiona to get dreessed while we played with a cute puppy dog that i think lived there. After that we went to the hotel fiona was going to live in while she was here. She gave us some christmas present from my family in Tasmainia i got lots of choclate and i got lots of art stuff. After Fiona unpacked we went to go buy some shoes for the shimpu. Ichose purple that matches my burmese outfit then we took fiona to our arpartment she was very tired after she climbed all the stairs. Then we all tried on our outfits. my mum posted a pidture on facebook. Then we went to dinner at a thai reatrunt called thai 47 we met my dad there. Zaw Zaw at at the bar and it looked halarius as if he were trying to be like the people in the movies. After all that we took fiona to her hotel went to our home and watched some new doctor who episodes that my grandma gave me then went to bed. The next day we had to wake up early to be ready for my dad 3 uncles and zaw zaws shimpu (by the way shimpu is a whatburmese do to become monk.) We got in our new clothing and set off on the way we dropped off at the hotel to pick fiona up. And set off A few hours later we started the shimpu we made a donatian to the monks and went back inside the building and started the shimpu there was a awful lot of sitting wich would hurt your butt. then zaw zaw and my dad and 3 uncles shaved there hair i couldnt belive that my daf hid such a big head uder a tiny bit of hair. when it was all done we left the at the monastry and went with fiona to go get a gelato fiona got hazel and choclet igot orieo chese-cake and vanila cokkie and my mum got mint choclate. We had fun and now i am writing this in the icecream shop so see you next time bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment