Saturday, September 27, 2014

Another Day

I got my needles 2 days ago it felt like someone pinching me deeply. It hurt a lot. My arm was sore for a long time.

Today I am going to Hobart to meet my friend Guy. Last school holidays we made a YouTube video called ''Death of Moon Man".

My only cousin in the whole world, Jasper, came over for a sleepover and is not getting out of bed. He's 17 and sleeps a lot.

Yesterday was my Grandpas 76th birthday. He's pretty old. We went to a seafood restaurant called Buccaneers. My Grandpa got a new chair, something for a vintage car he is making. My great Uncle Rob came to visit and we played snakes and ladders.

The next day I went to my Aunts house and said hello to her pet cat Cous Cous and her dog Cedric Diggery {this was on grand final day}.

I cant believe that the Hawks won against Sydney. [Actually that's what I thought was going to happen, but I still had hope for Sydney.]  My Grandma was very cross with Sydney and also said the umpires favoured the Hawks.

That's All See ya Later.












 

2 comments:

  1. Your Blog is a good idea. Nice to see Guy mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to hearing how your journey goes jodie from Hobart

    ReplyDelete